Our primary experience is providing quality mechanical, electrical & process utility consulting and auditing services. Working with our various partners, we are also able to provide a complete architect/engineer (AE) team, including Architectural, Structural and Civil engineering services. Upon completion of a project’s design services, we also offer complete Construction Support services to ensure the design intent is carried out.
Areas of Expertise
The GROUP personnel are exceptionally knowledgeable in facility central plant equipment including:
- Data Center/ Cleanroom architecture, electrical and mechanical system configurations designed for performance, reliability and maintainability
- Advanced HVAC systems Consists of chillers, cooling towers, CRAC units, Air Handlers, Package DX Systems and associated building control systems
- Standby Generators Including control systems and fuel delivery
- Main Electrical Systems Including utility coordination, service entrances and distribution systems
- Electrical transfer systems Both closed and open transition
- UPS Systems and Data Center Distribution
- Fire Detection and Suppression Systems
- Building Automation/Management System
- Data Center Grounding, Security and Communications Systems
- Commissioning and Failure Mode Testing and Acceptance
Please contact us so we may provide additional information for all of our services.